One of the best things about living in Carmel has to be the location. Anyone familiar with the Meridian area knows how congested traffic can be in north of I-84. Carmel, however, is ideally located south of the I-84 with interstate access just one mile away!
Carmel also has larger lot sizes than most Meridian neighborhoods. While most new homes in Meridian are on “postage stamp” lots, Carmel lots start at about .21 and go up to .48 acres! If you’re looking for a lot wide enough to build an RV garage, have RV parking, or a nice backyard, Carmel has some great options.
Carmel brings one of the most experienced & respected builders in the Treasure Valley: Zach Evans Construction. The Evans family has been building in the Treasure Valley since the 1970’s and has earned a great reputation for building high-quality homes and taking care of their customers.
Getting Around: With Carmel’s location, all that the Boise area has to offer is within minutes:
- 4 minutes to Majestic Cinemas and dozens of restaurants
- 8 Minutes to Julius Kleiner Memorial Park and Meridian Village Center
- 10 Minutes to Boise Towne Square Mall
- 11 Minutes to Downtown Boise
- 13 Minutes to Boise Airport
- Large lots
- Cul-de-sac lots
- Award-winning builder
- Pressurized irrigation
- Vinyl fencing
- Starting in the low $300’s
Type of Homes
- Single-story & two-story homes
- Oversized garages & homes with RV Bays
Marketed By: Idaho Real Estate Center | Keller Williams Realty Boise
Looking to learn more about the Boise Real Estate market, be sure to check out BoiseRealEstatePlus.com